Need an Urgent appraisal!!

N

ngloading

First of all,I would like to introduce myself to the forum.I've been collecting for about six years not that much, and I've always been lurking around some sites.I finally decided to make an account here hoping that I will find the community fun to participate in and useful.I would like a price check for these two shoes.

Jordan XI IE Bred Size 10 DS in box og all 

Air Jordan 2 University blue Size 10 8/10 condition yellowing and some creases minor scuffs og all in box

My friend told me that the IEs aren't worth that much since they are not the actual 11 lows? just a takedown? He also said that the 2s are not in demand or hyped especially my colorway.

I would like to know some other opinions on the prices.

Thank you,

Honestly the most I would pay for the xi ie is retail. And the 2's I'm not really into especially a blue color way for sure I wouldn't pay even retail. But that's just me. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Wouldn't even bother selling the 2s unless you want some money for pizza. the lows you might get 200-250

First of all,I would like to introduce myself to the forum.I've been collecting for about six years not that much, and I've always been lurking around some sites.I finally decided to make an account here hoping that I will find the community fun to participate in and useful.I would like a price check for these two shoes.

Jordan XI IE Bred Size 10 DS in box og all 

Air Jordan 2 University blue Size 10 8/10 condition yellowing and some creases minor scuffs og all in box

My friend told me that the IEs aren't worth that much since they are not the actual 11 lows? just a takedown? He also said that the 2s are not in demand or hyped especially my colorway.

I would like to know some other opinions on the prices.

Thank you,
whoever told you the IEs are take down is an idiot. the IEs was the original XI lows. all the patent leather lows are retro +. only original patent leather low were PE for Jordan himself.

neither are in demand. go with the middle price you see on ebay. 

Lol,if it's Little Caesar's,then I'll keep them,but if it's enough for Pizza Hut loaded stuffed crust,then I'll sell them.I am not sure why Ebay has them going for $250+ though on the University Blue 2s

Lol,if it's Little Caesar's,then I'll keep them,but if it's enough for Pizza Hut loaded stuffed crust,then I'll sell them.I am not sure why Ebay has them going for $250+ though on the University Blue 2s
people can put w/e price they want, what you saw were listings that hadn't sold. I'd say pizza hut

Is Nice SoLe a legit site, bc it looks to good to be true, $300 yeezy's $120 retros, if it is awesome, but I would like to know b4 I pre-order the OG 4s white/cement

Back
Top Bottom