Need help finding mizzeecustoms.

Mods if this is the wrong forum let me know.

Does anyone know the sneaker Customizer that goes by the name of mizzeecustoms, From addictedtothehigh.com

I sent him some kicks to get customer back in July, I corresponded with dude once a week for a month to chk on the progress.
Then he went MIA for two weeks.
Then I caught him on Yahoo MSG again and he gave me some excuse about his camera being messed up so soon as it got fixed he would take pics and send the kicks back.

The next week he gave me an excuse about his moms being sick, and he had to take care of something's. And he gave me a phone number that just rings and goes to voicemail.

The following i saw him again on Yahoo IM and he went back to his camera being in the shop. That was the 1st or 2nd week in Sept.
Now it's  Oct and I have heard nothing from the dude since.
I've called, emailed, texted, IM, tried twitter, not sure what else to do.

So if anyone knows dude can u tell him get at me.
[email protected]
But if no one knows him, I guess is this is a buyer beware post.

I thought dude was legit, because he wrked with a couple of known sneaker heads in the sneaker community and other customizers and he was on sneakernews.com a couple times. And his website looked legit.

This is the first time I ever sent a pair of kicks to get customed.
Bad idea I guess, since their is no way to police them.

I got dudes address in NJ, but I don't wanna take it their over a pair of kicks, I'm to old for that.

Anyone know a good Sneaker Customizers in NYC?

I'm a fellow customizer. Haven't heard much from him recently either based on those same timelines. I agree it is wrong to keep you out of the loop in what is going on but there is likely a chance his plate became rather full. If I do come across him being active online: facebook, twitter, email anything I'll mention him to you. He is a stand up guy as far I know so it may just be a waiting game...which I get from your position should be getting  a response and it helps to be truthful on the situation instead of just going awol.

He did the same thing to me a few years ago. I waited a month for a shirt from him . He kept giving me excuse after excuse then he jus stopped responding to me. Bout a 3 months later the shirt shows up at my door. This was like from oct-jan

I'm still emailing him, but no response.

Well I'm glad u finally got your Shirt.
I guess I'll just keep waiting.

My update since Oct/Nov,
Still no activity on his website/twitter etc.
And I Still have not recvd any correspondence, or my kicks.

So I'll keep this thread going till I hear / get something from this dude, and either clear up the misunderstanding or keep his name out their as a person who no one else should do business with.

Back
Top Bottom