Need help finding these Air tempos..anyone?

Plenty on ebay...

grin.gif

go to footlocker and stock locate, they are not hard to find and they were on sale in tampa for 109

go to footlocker and stock locate, they are not hard to find and they were on sale in tampa for 109

Thanx for the help! Anyone have a specific footlocker with phone # so I can do a phone order? Thanx again!

Thanx for the help! Anyone have a specific footlocker with phone # so I can do a phone order? Thanx again!

Originally Posted by beyondursole

damm son, yea give me your credit card info and ill order them for you.

seriously do some damm work

seriously do some damm work

Originally Posted by air max 87

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

laugh.gif

Stock locating them at FTL shouldn't be a problem, the salesperson should have recommended that as an option. As far as I know, in SoCal the Topanga Cyn FTL still had them in stock. Call them and if they don't have them ask for a SKU and go to a local Footaction or Footlocker and they should be able to take care of you,

Stock locating them at FTL shouldn't be a problem, the salesperson should have recommended that as an option. As far as I know, in SoCal the Topanga Cyn FTL still had them in stock. Call them and if they don't have them ask for a SKU and go to a local Footaction or Footlocker and they should be able to take care of you,

Thanx again Dilated...Imma check out the Topanga FTL...Glad to see the the Niketalk community is alive and well..Use to think NT was about helping others out..guess times are changing

Thanx again Dilated...Imma check out the Topanga FTL...Glad to see the the Niketalk community is alive and well..Use to think NT was about helping others out..guess times are changing

how much help do you need? you arent looking for help you are looking for a hand out and as far as the niketalk community i will say that you can get anything you need here if YOU WORK for it and maybe put in a little time. now i kinda hope you dont get them

how much help do you need? you arent looking for help you are looking for a hand out and as far as the niketalk community i will say that you can get anything you need here if YOU WORK for it and maybe put in a little time. now i kinda hope you dont get them

All you have to do is literally go to your nearest mall and hit up footlocker, and they'll take care of the rest for you. No tap tap pull needed

Back
Top Bottom