Need help getting back at a roomate - 5 weeks left of college

Originally Posted by Russoull

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Put a hidden video camera in his room. Check it everyday, and once you catch him fapping, put it on youtube..

It will look something like this..

http://www.youtube.com/v/TSpxnPRp2m4&rel=1

happy.gif
What...the...DID dude just LUBE his own finger and....
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

I think he did

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

piss in his mouthwash ( I think some dudes at my school actually nutted)

kidnap dude and take him far as hell away from campus

...or just let it ride cause now you're done and you don't want that bad karma. That college experience will you make you appreciate having your ownplace so much more.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

alright for those that said jump him... i'm looking for something more creative. Pic for your laughs below, like I can't jump him it just wouldn't accomplish anything.

So I'm thinking about buying a new seat of sheets, I always see them on sale for like 9 bucks in random colors and spraying something on them. Can anyone think of anything to spray on them that would like affect him but once I remove them I can put my clean sheets back on? He also uses our bathroom and steals toilet paper so maybe I can just spray it on there.

ronn.jpg
this dude is smashing?? show us what he's smashing. I'm sure it's nobody nice, but just want to see. If you could find his homeaddress, we can help you send pizza's to his house or something.

Originally Posted by AusZero

I also remember hearing that you can take the pineapple flavored life saver and unscrew the shower head and place them in there. When he showers the hot water melts them and covers his body in sticky liquid sugar. OR you could take shaving cream, the real stuff not the gel, in a can and freeze it. Then cut the aluminum can off and youre left with a brick of frozen shaving cream. Hide said brick in his room and as it melts it will expand. Best used it drawers

lol you're a lil too good at this!

Smashing in your bed? Really OP?
You are asking for revenge ideas? You should beat his %+#.

Put on a ski mask and catch him alone walking to his car and just whoop him...

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Smashing in your bed? Really OP?
You are asking for revenge ideas? You should beat his %+#.

Put on a ski mask and catch him alone walking to his car and just whoop him...

Real talk, or while he's sleepin just kick in his door and pummel him....

My first advice would be to stomp dude out. But it appears you don't want to go that route.

First, piss and take a dump in a small trsh can. Might habe to do each a couple time to get about half way. When dude is in the shower sneak in the bathroomand take the rugs if he has any and pour baby oil all on the floor. When he steps out he is gonna slip and fall over the place (This christmas
laugh.gif
). Cut thelights off then close the door behind you and lean the trash can at a 45 degree angle on the door. When he finally is able to open the door the can will pourall on his feet or whatever.

If he tries to get buck after that, then its back to square one. Stomp him out.

Back
Top Bottom