Need Help Vol. Professor Accusing Me of Cheating

I'm taking Orgo in the summer and my professor assumed people cheated....

-We had a quiz (30 points, 2 different versions).
-On one of the questions I put down the answer to the question on the other quiz, thinking I had the right answer. I have an explanation why I put this.
-He said anyone who put the answer to the other quiz version automatically gets a 0 on the quiz (question was worth 5 points, and i was suppose to get a 25/30).

Every point in this class counts, but he does drop the lowest quiz grade.

1. I had no one sitting around me, so no way I can look at someone else paper.
2. I have an explanation why my answer was my answer, even though it was wrong.

Do I email him about this? Go to his office hours and talk in person? Or take the L and try to get the points back on our next and last quiz? 

-On one of the questions I put down the answer to the question on the other quiz, thinking I had the right answer. I have an explanation why I put this.
-He said anyone who put the answer to the other quiz version automatically gets a 0 on the quiz (question was worth 5 points, and i was suppose to get a 25/30).

Do I email him about this? Go to his office hours and talk in person? Or take the L and try to get the points back on our next and last quiz? 

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Do I email him about this?
Go to his office hours and talk in person? Or take the L and try to get the points back on our next and last quiz? 

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Do I email him about this?
Go to his office hours and talk in person? Or take the L and try to get the points back on our next and last quiz? 

talk to an unreasonable person like that? No. go to his superiors and make something happen

talk to an unreasonable person like that? No. go to his superiors and make something happen

Did you really need to create a damn thread on Niketalk about this? Use your damn common sense and go talk to your prof during office hours...

Did you really need to create a damn thread on Niketalk about this? Use your damn common sense and go talk to your prof during office hours...

Originally Posted by FOG

Originally Posted by FOG

Originally Posted by do work son

Originally Posted by FOG

This. why wouldn't you go talk to the professor 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by do work son

Originally Posted by FOG

This. why wouldn't you go talk to the professor 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

only a knick fan would make a thread like this.
laugh.gif
. Seriously though i was worried once i go to his office hours he's gonna know my face and despite my explanation he's always gonna view me as a cheater.

Originally Posted by FOG

Did you really need to create a damn thread on Niketalk about this?
I'm just tryna help us get to the 2 billion niketalk page views

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

only a knick fan would make a thread like this.
laugh.gif
. Seriously though i was worried once i go to his office hours he's gonna know my face and despite my explanation he's always gonna view me as a cheater.

Originally Posted by FOG

Did you really need to create a damn thread on Niketalk about this?
I'm just tryna help us get to the 2 billion niketalk page views

how exactly did you put the other quiz answer on yours if you sat next to nobody?

how exactly did you put the other quiz answer on yours if you sat next to nobody?

Originally Posted by oidreez

I was thinking the same thing. 
Can you explain that OP...I'm pretty sure your professor is going to ask too. Why didn't you just ace the quiz if you could have??

Back
Top Bottom