Need Help Vol. Professor Accusing Me of Cheating

Originally Posted by oidreez

how exactly did you put the other quiz answer on yours if you sat next to nobody?

I was thinking the same thing. 
Can you explain that OP...I'm pretty sure your professor is going to ask too. Why didn't you just ace the quiz if you could have??

Originally Posted by kickstart

how exactly did you put the other quiz answer on yours if you sat next to nobody?

Can you explain that OP...I'm pretty sure your professor is going to ask too. Why didn't you just ace the quiz if you could have??
Yup. I bet OP did indeed cheat... If he didn't, why would he even make this thread? If you have nothing to hide, then just straight up talk to your prof. The fact that you are asking a bunch of random forum-ers for advice indicates that something is up

Yup. I bet OP did indeed cheat... If he didn't, why would he even make this thread? If you have nothing to hide, then just straight up talk to your prof. The fact that you are asking a bunch of random forum-ers for advice indicates that something is up

Originally Posted by FOG

Originally Posted by FOG

What's your explanation?
nerd.gif

95% of you wont understand the explanation, but I didnt cheat so i have nothing to hide...

There was a compound with Br. it asked to draw the most stable form of it. From what i learned the most stable form would be ring/benzylic > tertiary > secondary > primary. So i drew the compound as a ring and attached a CH3 to it. I had version B....

Version A answer: ring compound with Br and CH3 attached to same carbon

Version B answer: not a ring, just a Br and CH3 attached to same carbon

95% of you wont understand the explanation, but I didnt cheat so i have nothing to hide...

There was a compound with Br. it asked to draw the most stable form of it. From what i learned the most stable form would be ring/benzylic > tertiary > secondary > primary. So i drew the compound as a ring and attached a CH3 to it. I had version B....

Version A answer: ring compound with Br and CH3 attached to same carbon

Version B answer: not a ring, just a Br and CH3 attached to same carbon

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

This guy
laugh.gif

You obviously aren't as smart as you'd like to believe if you got caught cheating.  Plus you made this dumb-butt thread. jakes on you

This guy
laugh.gif

You obviously aren't as smart as you'd like to believe if you got caught cheating.  Plus you made this dumb-butt thread. jakes on you

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

This guy
laugh.gif

Damn NT is in a bad mood today. I said most of you wont understand because I'm assuming most people didnt take Organic Chemistry.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

This guy
laugh.gif

Damn NT is in a bad mood today. I said most of you wont understand because I'm assuming most people didnt take Organic Chemistry.

Back
Top Bottom