Need ideas for a housewarming gift for a lady friend

So my friend just got a house and she's going to have a little housewarming get together soon. I want to get her something nice but have no idea where to start. She's a real good friend and very stylish and classy so I'm looming for something that's both practical and stylish. Anyone got any ideas?

give her a box of magnums and the
grin.gif
 face
image.png

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Bottle of wine and a gift card to Target.

There it is OP.  Remember, you don't want to get her something directly that she can use on regular basis with another dude like kitchenware or something like that.  The bottle of wine is a good way of getting her a gift and having her invite you back over her place later on for you two to break open.

Originally Posted by bb4 86

So my friend just got a house and she's going to have a little housewarming get together soon. I want to get her something nice but have no idea where to start. She's a real good friend and very stylish and classy so I'm looming for something that's both practical and stylish. Anyone got any ideas?
Is she single?

Here's what I'd do.  I'd scope out what my other friends might be bringing and I wouldn't want to bring something similar to what others might be bringing.  People bring 'wine', 'flowers', because it can represent individuality, in that, chances are, two people won't bring the same wine.

I got my friend a bottle of johnny walker.

I'd keep it simple, maybe a bottle of alcohol if she drinks, or some shot glass set or whatever.  You know your friend best, so you decide something of value.

some yeezy 2's
too easy

naw go to kirklands and pick something. dont think too much homie

Good ideas. I've known her for a while so I'm sure I'll find something that fits. I'm not proactively trying to lay the pipe on her, but wouldn't pass it up if the opportunity presents itself.

Back
Top Bottom