Need new basketball shoes, need your opinion

Well I need some new basketball shoes and need your opinion on two that I'm debating on. Should I get the Hyperdunks or wait for the Kobe IVs? Thanks forthe input.

Originally Posted by SoySauce152335

Well I need some new basketball shoes and need your opinion on two that I'm debating on. Should I get the Hyperdunks or wait for the Kobe IVs? Thanks for the input.

Post in the sneaker reviews forum.

Huarache 08s or Kobe IVs... if u dont mind having the shoe for only 2 months then go for HDs

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

Huarache 08s or Kobe IVs... if u dont mind having the shoe for only 2 months then go for HDs
the kobe 4 has the same cushioning setup as the hyperdunk, so what makes you think it will last any longer?
i agree with the person who said neither.

Kobe line is solid from 1-3. you could probably get some kobe 1s for like 30 bucks at your local ross if they have your size.

lebron vi. really light, has good cushioning and decent ankle support. only problem is the traction.

Originally Posted by mt3130

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

the kobe 4 has the same cushioning setup as the hyperdunk, so what makes you think it will last any longer?
i agree with the person who said neither.
tru tru...

huarache line never disapoints

Kobe IVs are low top....Low top Hooping shoes sucks IMO...as much as Kobe slashes, I dont know how he does it...smh

Low top Hooping shoes are the best!
Go for Kobe IV or BB low!!!
pimp.gif

Adidas TS Creator. Cushioning is extremely comfortable. Traction is great. The ankle support isn't that good. The shoe isn't as light as the HD butit's not a big issue.

Zoom BB2

Huarache 2k4

Hyperdunk (if you dont mind it only lasting like 2-4 months depending on how much you play)

Kobe 3

is it for street balling or like in the gym? you wouldnt want to ball on concrete ground with HD because they will wear out faster than regular shoes wouldntit?

both are great shoes.

If you want a high top then Hyperdunk.

lowtop obviously then go for the Kobe IV.

I wonder how many people recommending other shoes have acually tried the Hyperdunk.

Back
Top Bottom