Need new basketball shoes, need your opinion

Hyperdunks r fine - not a fan of the whole flywire movement to be honest though; if im gonna spend $70-130 for shoes, that %%#* better have good, comfortableleather.
Aside from the plastic bending right into my foot, its not abad balling shoe - light and responsive, high front and side w/ a low back keeps feet secure w/outlosing flexion. Every1s right about the bottoms getting worn out fast, especially on blacktop but its been lasting me 4 months indoor. (In retrospect, icirculate between 4 indoor shoes which might account for that)
Kobe IV will be no different im sure except as a low-top. I'm really curious abt the anti-heel-slip technology since my primary reason for not like lowtopsis heel slippage.
But yeh, like an earlier guy said, matters on the courts ur planning to play on and how often u play - might want to go w/ something durable or 2 cheaper butreliable shoes for indoor/outdoor use.
I've seen alot of Zoom BB2s and Huarache Elite Is and IIs at nordstroms rack for $50 which are damn good. The Jordan CPs (the older colourways) have beenhitting the outlets for cheap too; i bought a pair on impulse (the white/babyblue colourway is just beautiful) and havn't been disappointed - its a good,nonrestrictive (see as lacking ankle support) indoor/outdoor shoe.

Heel and forefoot zoom according to the product guide. The Zoom BB line has full length zoom so get those if thats wut ur looking for.

i have a pair of bb2s to ball in and another DS when the current ones are beat to unplayable status. are you by any chance in the nyc area? i'd def pick upa few more bb2s and even try out the huarache elites for $50.

Back
Top Bottom