need some good ball sneakers?

kd2! they are easily the best basketball shoes i have ever had besides the nike vis air sweet...they have such great lockdown when you're playing, your foot is very stabilized and they are only like 70 bucks on finishline...they are not a low and not a high theyre a 5/8, check em out!

Find some Retro 14's in the buy/sell lounge. They are by far my favorite ball shoes EVER.

The hyperdunks are my favorite shoe to ball in, indoor or outdoor. It also depends on what position you play. I wouldnt recommend the hyperdunks for people who play the 3,4, or 5 position.

I'm going to have to agree with the majority of the replies and say Kobe V's. If you aren't looking for a low top I say either the HD 2010's or Hyperfuses. You're going to have to try them both on to TRULY see which fits you best. But both are supposedly great performers. Outside of Nike, I agree with the 12's indoor and outdoor. But a pair of shoes that has NEVER failed me was the Pro Models. They'll never let you down. If only BB3's would hit the US, they would be absolutely PERFECT.

Back
Top Bottom