Need Some Help NikeTalk...

So I posted around in the Goals/Dreams thread, and was told it'd be a good idea to make a thread. So here we are.

Basically, I started http://myfuzzyschemes.blogspot.com toshow off my art, and ideas for shirts and what not.
It's been up for a month or so and im at over 500 views, idk if thats good or not though haha.

So, NT, i would just like some feedback, is my stuff good, what could i do to improve the site, want some free prints, any tips to make it more popular?
i would really appriciate any comments on the site, or post a comment on one of the pictures, or posting my link on your facebook or twitter would be awesome.

If you think my thread sucks, we could turn this thread into "Post your site Vol: idk"
nerd.gif

Thanks NT

if you can make designs everyday...a good blog would be tumblr. Because people can reblog things and show their friends, and if their friends likeit...they'll show their friends. I think it's good networking.

i really like that skowl painting. you ever plan on selling that? like on a canvas or something?

^ the skowl painting actually is on a canvas, ready to be put on a wall, and selling it would be great, so let me know if anyone is interested

Back
Top Bottom