Nelly B Day bash Vol. Tip Drill 2?

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

It didn't seem like love when you took that shot

imjussayin
i get what you're sayin, but me and debby settled this outside NT.

both of us was in the wrong. and the both of us are done.

Edit-...Damn,boy you going to take the shot like that act like it all cool, after she threaten you?
SMH,bruh.

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by mynameisdebby

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Cuz I can say things about her that will make you look at her differently [/ beanie]
if I ever see you again I will snuff you dead in your nose.
Havent read the whole thread but that ^^^ is
indifferent.gif
worthy. Females thinking they are tough knowing damn well that if a dude flexed muscle they would get obliterated. I don't know who you are but off that comment alone, you seem lame as hell. Like I said I don't know all the info but that was just lame in my book

-The Juice

You want to know what's real funny though...from what I've seen, mynameisdebby is actually an adorable lil asian girl (think hamster adorable).

Somehow, i find the imagery and notion of...

mynameisdebby (an adorable lil asian girl with cutesywootsy feet) "snuffing" anybody to be quiet hilarious...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Like really, how are you tryna be a hard with a name like Debby though...
grin.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

I'm gonna need a backstory...
nerd.gif

some iss fool came in here bashing whateversclever.

whateversclever killed him.

then debbie killed him.

then nt killed debbie.

Cliffnotes:

NT killed ISS

roll.gif

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by mynameisdebby

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Cuz I can say things about her that will make you look at her differently [/ beanie]
if I ever see you again I will snuff you dead in your nose.
Havent read the whole thread but that ^^^ is
indifferent.gif
worthy. Females thinking they are tough knowing damn well that if a dude flexed muscle they would get obliterated. I don't know who you are but off that comment alone, you seem lame as hell. Like I said I don't know all the info but that was just lame in my book

-The Juice

I beg to differ I seen a Nortena wit a fatty who was actually a decent 7, who gave some dude who was taller than her the BIZ-I-NEZZ! I'm talkin first hitdude stumbled and she kept hitting him all the way down. I was like
eek.gif
laugh.gif

dude wasnt saying that a chick couldnt whoop a dudes +#@. hell ive seen it plenty of times in the hood. he was saying that if a dude said he was going to snuffa girl in her nose next time he sees her is going to be called a lame and what not. its the fact that a female can beat on a dude and avoid any and allrepercussions based off the fact she a female

Originally Posted by doosta45

dude wasnt saying that a chick couldnt whoop a dudes +#@. hell ive seen it plenty of times in the hood. he was saying that if a dude said he was going to snuff a girl in her nose next time he sees her is going to be called a lame and what not. its the fact that a female can beat on a dude and avoid any and all repercussions based off the fact she a female

very true, I do not support nor do I condone hitting a woman, HOWEVER, I think they need to be smacked up side the (back of the head) sometimes as with anymoron on this planet

chyna2.jpg

I would smash with no shame. If she still looked like that.

By the way we need more pics.

^
sick.gif

Im good man her Vag probly got a 8 pack that will put a dude in the crippler cross face pedigree lock with the rock bottom tryin to smash

chyna-talk-060700-02.jpg

deal-no-deal.jpg

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

LimitedRetroOG said:
I'm gonna need a backstory...
nerd.gif

some iss fool came in here bashing whateversclever.

whateversclever killed him.

then debbie killed him.

then nt killed debbie.

Cliffnotes:

NT killed ISS
I meant an actual backstory about those 3.

Back
Top Bottom