Nelly B Day bash Vol. Tip Drill 2?

nerd.gif

roll.gif
at the ruckus goin on in a thread about Nelly's bday... There's booty posted in here (and im not talkin bout JD's like ol boy) but yallarguin bout who's on what message board
laugh.gif

dude said i'll snuff u in your nose
roll.gif

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

LimitedRetroOG wrote:

General Johnson wrote:

Why give money away to these broads when you can *$*! for free?

I don't get it.

You've obviously never gone to a strip club before.

word...
Yeah, obviously right?
eyes.gif

Wrong.

I've been to strip clubs in Mexico, Panama, New Orleans and San Diego. That said, I bought drinks and chilled.

I don't pay to touch or see women. #%@*$ is free.

Okay, then it's obvious you don't understand the point of a strip club. Good luck finding a chick at a strip club that would let you touch her forfree, though.

Originally Posted by mynameisdebby

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Cuz I can say things about her that will make you look at her differently [/ beanie]
if I ever see you again I will snuff you dead in your nose.
Havent read the whole thread but that ^^^ is
indifferent.gif
worthy. Females thinking they are tough knowing damn well that if a dudeflexed muscle they would get obliterated. I don't know who you are but off that comment alone, you seem lame as hell. Like I said I don't know all theinfo but that was just lame in my book

-The Juice

Originally Posted by CaptainSpaulding

Cuz I can say things about her that will make you look at her differently [/ beanie]
Word? First of all, you talkin bout don't quote me.. then why was the last statement even necessary. You really wanna front on NT talkin all this ruckus, Edgar? I know you was not gonna go on some girly gossip @#$% cus you know if I ever see you again I will snuff you dead in your nose. If you really wanna get loud with me you got my #, you know how to find me. No need to front like you really tough over a forum to get ya rep up. We got issues? Don't kiss my @#$ then wit ya two faced self.

nerd.gif

csic-793909.JPG

this pic had me dyingggggg.....

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Okay, then it's obvious you don't understand the point of a strip club. Good luck finding a chick at a strip club that would let you touch her for free, though.
The point is for women to come up off of tricks.

I've only gone in the past because other people enjoy it. It's not my thing though.

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

if I ever see you again I will snuff you dead in your nose.
Havent read the whole thread but that ^^^ is
indifferent.gif
worthy. Females thinking they are tough knowing damn well that if a dude flexed muscle they would get obliterated. I don't know who you are but off that comment alone, you seem lame as hell. Like I said I don't know all the info but that was just lame in my book

-The Juice

chyna2.jpg

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

dude said i'll snuff u in your nose
roll.gif
that's a female
laugh.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
even worse
laugh.gif

but if she tries it and he goes C-Breezy...
ohwell.gif
she gone call the police just like all the others ones when they see the malegone fight back and not let the female beat on them
grin.gif

Originally Posted by solefood229

Word? First of all, you talkin bout don't quote me.. then why was the last statement even necessary. You really wanna front on NT talkin all this ruckus, Edgar? I know you was not gonna go on some girly gossip @#$% cus you know if I ever see you again I will snuff you dead in your nose. If you really wanna get loud with me you got my #, you know how to find me. No need to front like you really tough over a forum to get ya rep up. We got issues? Don't kiss my @#$ then wit ya two faced self.

2hnqszo.jpg

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom