Nellygeddon: Mexican Radio Station in SF Has Been Playing 'Hot in Hurr' For TWENTY HOURS

and its over :lol:

did they say why they did it? did the station change or something

This **** has me rollin

"Station was trapped in 1995...over and over and over" :rofl:

Don't know if this is a pop station or Spanish :rofl:

Last edited:
How they go back to nelly lmaoooo

Edit: who is this Dj [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
ehh, another 94.9/106.1? with chuy gomez

smh when they said they we going to play 80/90's jams i was excited

:smh:

How they go back to nelly lmaoooo

Edit: who is this Dj [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
roll.gif
the dj is nelly's neigbour cousins nephew doe ..its all good

Last edited:
Turned back to it a few minutes ago and missed it. Glad I discovered this though.

Real talk, this reminds me of a sports bar I used to go to on Football Sunday's in College. There were a group of crazy Philly Eagles fans who would play the Mexican Hat Dance song from the jukebox whenever the Eagles were playing...THE ENTIRE GAME, they were drunk and rowdy.

the new HOT 105.7

had me throw on a band-aid and some vokals

Last edited:
the first day of school 9th grade year i wore a vokal tee and some crisp all white air force 1's. they weren't selling vokal in Baltimore at the time so it was hella exclusive. got on the bus and heard the older kids talking about my vokal tee, they were impressed and so my fly legend began.

In LA, supposedly KDAY was going to change formats to a mandarin-based station.

But imagine Power 106 switching formats and playing Suavamente for 5 days straight or something....I'd be turned all the way up!

In LA, supposedly KDAY was going to change formats to a mandarin-based station.

But imagine Power 106 switching formats and playing Suavamente for 5 days straight or something....I'd be turned all the way up!

I always whip out my busted spanish moves when that song comes on

Back
Top Bottom