NEON 95s...AGAIN

why do they release these so frequently?

cool that others get a shot, but it dilutes the product imo

Originally Posted by sunking33

Retro never stops for AM95s...

why would they?
laugh.gif

95s are
pimp.gif

Simple formula;

Neon (actually, any decent OG colorway retro) AM95 annual retros = Nike money tree

Originally Posted by ultrasur1

why do they release these so frequently?

cool that others get a shot, but it dilutes the product imo

exactly. It makes people expect them and wonder why they havent released them every year or two. Same with the infrared 90s

haha that's a good formula. They'll never be able to retro this shoe out enough. it will always be in some type of limited quantities though

nike should just make these available all year 'round like white on white forces

Originally Posted by jae626

so much hate on the 08's... i love the 08's they look pimp with that darker vibrant look
I agree. I prefer the black right above the midsole as oppose to the gray with the earlier models.

can anyone provide pix of the differences in all the retros? particularly the difference between hoa's and the '08's?

thanx.

I missed on the 08's so if these drop in the US imma deff get these, ive always love neons...one of my grails

Originally Posted by jphonix

can anyone provide pix of the differences in all the retros? particularly the difference between hoa's and the '08's?

thanx.
Use the search feature - they (various NTers) have done numerous comparison shots & breakdown threads on OG & retro AM95s (especiallyNeons) ad nauseam
roll.gif

NikeTalkers - taking shoes & making it a science
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom