NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

:evil::

Screen Shot 2017-09-28 at 6.26.37 PM.jpg
does yours say oct 5th for the date?

My local Wally is only getting 10 units........which is bogus considering how much of a high demand it is in my area (I live in Southeast Houston TX.........H-Town folk love hyped ****).

There was nobody lining up at the electronics section at 5 PM CST when I went there to check, but I damn well know there is a ton of "ninja camping" in that store........I could smell it (especially after the electronics associate told me that 25+ people asked him the same thing before I did).

I already have my Gamestop preorder on lock tomorrow.......but I may just head to Wallys tonight before midnight just to laugh at the potential (WorldStarHipHop) chaos that'll happen. #LaughAtThePeasantLine

Not sure what city this is, but i searched ig and there’s a lot of people already lined up at places :sick:
7F5CBB50-65AC-4266-AA24-D23383B2F7D6.png

i think i might go peep the scene after the chi vs gb game

Last edited:
Mine is selling 10.......that better not be my local Walmart LOL

Word to the wise to people that are using Brickseek, the posted numbers on there ARE RAW NUMBERS..............and some of those numbers will have "preordered units" in them as well.

So just 'cuz Brickseek says that your local store is getting 40.......it don't mean the FCFS units will be 40, 30 of those 40 units may be preorders

Keep that in mind fellas, my local Wally store is listing 22+ units in hand.........but they are only selling 10 of them at midnight.

I already have my Gamestop preorder on lock tomorrow.......but I may just head to Wallys tonight before midnight just to laugh at the potential (WorldStarHipHop) chaos that'll happen. #LaughAtThePeasantLine

Don't you have better things to do? LOL

Surprise no one didn't mention the Nintendo NYC fiasco.

Layman's term:

-first 150 gets wristbands to enter the snes party+purchase the snes classic at midnight
-top 35-40 was smooth getting wristbands. Top 1-20 get yellow, 21-40 got pink (I was 31, waited only 16 hours)
-after that it went downhill. Ninjas were skipping fights almost broke out(The usual NY resellers btw)
-Cops were called.

I have footage of the camp out, not the altercation since they passed out wristbands at 2 and I bounce to eat and shower.

I'm on my way back to Rockefeller.

IMG_3963.JPG

Damn. I was hoping to just roll to the store and be able to buy one when they open. So much for that. Not down to camp out for anything.

Damn. I was hoping to just roll to the store and be able to buy one when they open. So much for that. Not down to camp out for anything.

I work literally 10 min walking distance. I went straight there after work with my chair and posted up. Luckily our office had a bathroom w a bathtub so I was able to shower in the morning

I'm in the same boat. I'll try my luck online and if I strikeout so be it, will keep checking for restocks though and hope Nintendo was right with how much stock will be available even after the initial release.

Back
Top Bottom