NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

Still waiting on mine to ship from Wal-Mart. Lucky not having to deal with this nonsense.

went to game stop in the hood to see whats the procedure. Its first come first served they put how much snes units they have on the door so people dont waste time waiting my local store has 4 units :frown:

I went to the gamestop near my house this afternoon, the associate said she doesn't know how many they're getting till they're closed...have a feeling she was lying. This was in San Leandro, CA

4 units my ***. Those employees bodied them units.
its a small store. they said 10 reserved for pre orders and 4 units are first come first served. if I see 4 people out there when I head out. Their is a target nearby in walking distance and another gamestop

employees probably ate off the numbers but atleast they being upfront instead of having dudes wait for no reason.

I went to the gamestop near my house this afternoon, the associate said she doesn't know how many they're getting till they're closed...have a feeling she was lying. This was in San Leandro, CA

All the Gamestops nationwide did "in-store" preorders back in late August.........those in-store preorders are shipped to the stores with the "FCFS" units as well.

She's either a new employee OR the manager str8 up put a gag order on all employees........they damn well know how many units they got for tomorrow b/c of the in-store preorders coming in.

I'll be in the city in Sunday maybe I'll stop at the nintendo store just cause..they won't have any left..but I never been there

an n64 mini release would be madness it seems especially cause it's like an urban legend with emulation not being good

4 units my ***. Those employees bodied them units.

Nah when I went to my GameStop they said they weren’t expecting anymore other than the 10 that was preordered :lol: although the manager told me they would likely be getting more than the 10 but that was also a month ago

All the Gamestops nationwide did "in-store" preorders back in late August.........those in-store preorders are shipped to the stores with the "FCFS" units as well.

She's either a new employee OR the manager str8 up put a gag order on all employees........they damn well know how many units they got for tomorrow b/c of the in-store preorders coming in.
Nah she's not new, I've seen her many times throughout this year and last year since the NES Classic. She might've been the supervisor or manager, she was the only one working.

I read on reddit that all gamestops are posting how many units they have on the door at closing

Definitely a manager "gag order" then @amass78 .......no ****ing way a store that did in-store preorders will not know how many units they getting 24 hours before release.

Definitely a manager "gag order" then @amass78 .......no ****ing way a store that did in-store preorders will not know how many units they getting 24 hours before release.
Exactly what I was thinking when she said she doesn't know how many they got since it's already the day before release.

yo if you in Brooklyn Im thinking gateway is a good place to try they have a target, best buy and toys r us within feet of eachother.

IMG_0638.PNG

Not my pic

Back
Top Bottom