NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

Bruh.... I can literally fake one of these damn tickets they're handing out....

Attachments

• IMG_7372.JPG
    IMG_7372.JPG
    175.2 KB · Views: 8
It's so funny seeing the worlds colliding with these electronic/game releases. On one side you have sneaker enthusiasts who are seasoned when it comes to online releases, in store releases, and the madness in general

On the other side you have regular folks who find it insane to line up an hour early for something and get mad when the fanatics do it three-four hrs in advance

Then you have the hardcore game folks who are the most committed to a game/console release out of all the groups, lining up 7-8 hours to a day in advance all while decked out in cosplay gear

Man, brickseek isn’t showing the stock amount at the local target yet. You guys make me feel showing up before 6AM isn’t going to make the cut lol.

Man, brickseek isn’t showing the stock amount at the local target yet. You guys make me feel showing up before 6AM isn’t going to make the cut lol.
depends where you stay I think nyc you will be ok there are so many game stops, targets, bestbuys, and a couple toy r us stores that their should be plenty on release day.

depends where you stay I think nyc you will be ok there are so many game stops, targets, bestbuys, and a couple toy r us stores that their should be plenty on release day.
True.

I’m in the Sacramento, CA area and there are a couple of targets near here. Just hoping the one near my parents house has enough.

Back
Top Bottom