NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

Congrats to the #EarlyPizzaParty fellas...........feast on, fellas :pimp:

One of my local Walmart said they ain’t get nothing on the shipment I call bs .

The other one got 70 but they ain’t selling till 7am.

Idkkkkkk if I’m about to wake up early for that. I already got the og snes

Me personally IF I still had my OG Super NES...........I'd back the **** away from this release at all costs.

Only reason I went after these mini Classic Nintendo consoles is because I no longer own my old ones.

So if you still have your OG SNES, just take it easy fam and don't sweat it like everyrone else

Don’t got time to hit the stores tomorrow nor staying up online with my 5 month old :lol: really hoping my Walmart order ships, just need one to play

Congrats to the #EarlyPizzaParty fellas...........feast on, fellas :pimp:

Me personally IF I still had my OG Super NES...........I'd back the **** away from this release at all costs.

Only reason I went after these mini Classic Nintendo consoles is because I no longer own my old ones.

So if you still have your OG SNES, just take it easy fam and don't sweat it like everyrone else
Yeah only reason I was going semi hard cause my girl wants some of the games it comes with, and I don’t feel like going out and finding games and prayin it read it. Ima sleep on it, if I feel like getting up early if not f it, I work late I’ll have time

Snapchat-1178389173.jpg

Somethings going on in South Florida. The first walmart I tried had a sign by the register that said they weren't doing a midnight release and that it was the same all over the area. I went a little up north and they told me to come back in the morning but he didn't wanna specify a time. Brickstreet still don't wanna give me numbers for walmart OR Target.

I might just catch the L today

Brickseek changed up on me and now only showing numbers for one Target. Hopefully something changes in the morning.

Somethings going on in South Florida. The first walmart I tried had a sign by the register that said they weren't doing a midnight release and that it was the same all over the area. I went a little up north and they told me to come back in the morning but he didn't wanna specify a time. Brickstreet still don't wanna give me numbers for walmart OR Target.

I might just catch the L today

I don't think any Walmarts in Florida have them yet. :smh:

Considering Florida is literally a week after a Hurricane took over it, I have a feeling the Florida stock may be intentionally arriving late in the morning due to "Hurricane looting" type of ****. Which is why you guys probably aren't seeing any stock being announced OR no midnight releases at all.

I'm just saying, that's my theory........I could be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom