NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

IMG_0288.PNG
Lmaoooo someone made this making fun of Thinkgeek

Dogg, you a Jordan/Nike campout vet (I think, I hate to put everyone on NT with that stereotype).........you know how these campout lines go 'doe, this ain't a shock.

I never dealt with video game hype in person tho :lol: it's funny hearing these types scheme

I never dealt with video game hype in person tho :lol: it's funny hearing these types scheme

Shoes, videos games, ****ing 4K TVs..........no matter what you are camping for, the same **** will always happen in every campout line. You will always have that 1 dude or 1 group of dudes talking about scheming on buying from multiple stores to FLIP on other folk for that paper.

Heard this **** in the campout line for the Concord 11s, heard this **** in today's SNES Classic line at my local Walmart, I'll hear this again in other campout lines in the future.

The cycle that never dies :lol:

Shoes, videos games, ****ing 4K TVs..........no matter what you are camping for, the same **** will always happen in every campout line. You will always have that 1 dude or 1 group of dudes talking about scheming on buying from multiple stores to FLIP on other folk for that paper.

Heard this **** in the campout line for the Concord 11s, heard this **** in today's SNES Classic line at my local Walmart, I'll hear this again in other campout lines in the future.

The cycle that never dies :lol:
Cats tryna make paper out here :lol:
Hustlers ambition never dies

Christ, it is identical to the Concord 11 Lows line from 2014............I saw a full family in that line with a stroller :smh:

I'm the type to live and let live, but sometimes you gotta look at yourself in the mirror and realize you did a little too much

I'm the type to live and let live, but sometimes you gotta look at yourself in the mirror and realize you did a little too much

What makes it worse was that 2014 Concord 11 Lows release campout was in the middle of a "Houston Spring," which translate to............that early summer weather, and you have a baby stroller out there since probably 5 AM in the morning :smh:

Concord lows was an easy cop not gunna lie

They was easy online (I remembered, I managed to snag a pair from FTL's website despite the cart bots DDOSing it every 10 minutes).

But FCFS lines were ****ing mayhem for the Concord lows, they were damn near identical to the 2011 Concord 11 campouts themselves

Back
Top Bottom