NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

I remember I just moved into my neighborhood and they opened one down the block... literally down the block from my house.. goat levels... I use to go every afternoon when dreamcast came out and just played Sonic.. they let you play the entire game.. man.. joint closed down..

Back when Nintendo was still able to let you play demos of their games.........now all Nintendo has in a giant touchscreen in their stores :smh:

Wonder what that one Amazon preorder will play out to when they went live that one night I hesitated...

Amazon CS was saying it was for the units but site said “digital download.”

Our orders are probably gonna get delayed to back ordered...........considering I'm guessing Amazon will be releasing their "first in-hand stock of SNES Classics" in their damn Treasure Trucks that will be rumored to come out later today.

The timing of their "Treasure Truck" emails to Amazon Prime customers was way too obvious to be coincidental.......you don't send a Treasure Truck email on the same week as a major release UNLESS you're going to sell that major release off the Treasure Truck.

lol this is a crazy flop. I thought I would have at least struck out on 4 sites by now.. the thing hasn't dropped on any site.. smh.

Back when Nintendo was still able to let you play demos of their games.........now all Nintendo has in a giant touchscreen in their stores :smh:

Our orders are probably gonna get delayed to back ordered...........considering I'm guessing Amazon will be releasing their "first in-hand stock of SNES Classics" in their damn Treasure Trucks that will be rumored to come out later today.

The timing of their "Treasure Truck" emails to Amazon Prime customers was way too obvious to be coincidental.......you don't send a Treasure Truck email on the same week as a major release UNLESS you're going to sell that major release off the Treasure Truck.

what the hell is the treasure truck... is it gonna be in NY

www.reddit.com/r/miniSNES/comments/735ybw/amazon_treasure_truck_prepping_for_launch/

tvpYLqr.jpg

This is a California location for a potential Amazon Treasure Truck............yeah, our Amazon preorders are getting SCREWED OVER while the damn Treasure Truck is getting top priority :smh:

If I literally see the words "backordered" on my Amazon pre-order later this afternoon after I pick up my Gamestop preorder, I am literally just gonna cancel my Amazon preorder so Amazon can go **** themselves..........then tell my homie that he has better luck on their lame-sauce-*** truck of theirs instead.

No offense to my homie that I'm holding this Amazon preorder for, but I ain't wasting $80 to see this **** backordered while my potential **** is being given out as a Treasure Truck FCFS prize.

Just checked the status of my 2 Walmart orders and apparently 1 shipped already. Didnt get a email or anything. Whats funny is the one with a Oct. 5 delivery date says preparing order while the one with a Oct. 9 delivery date is the one that shipped.

It pays off to call sometimes

my walmart was letting people know how man people were in line and all that

i just showed up

Last edited:
Please forgive me but I’m out the loop...

People lining up at Wally World now?

Brickseek showing 38 in stock at my local spot. Bout to head over there. Just want one of these.

Been seeing double ups at some WalMart drops.
Lucky. Good for those willing to lineup.
Congrats.

There were only doing 1 per person but my girl was with me so I had her cop another one.
I would def suggest calling and using Brickseek though.

Walmart I went to allowed two per person. Brickseek showed 30. Manager said they only had 29, they sold out two people ahead of me. If it’s was one per person I would have been able to get one.

That's hella messed up man, you should complain to corporate. No reason for them to do 2 per person when there's clearly more people than stock. Smh

Back
Top Bottom