NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

Just got confirmation email from TG! Never got confirmAtion page , just the system error but charge looks like it went through!!

my mans out there like
2-h.484.VVxoiNjjmtYlENdyy3MFM2gNaptMFNfK1516Jazx.jpg

have 2 pendings from TG on paypal one recipt email and can look up both orders on TG with number and zip. Considering canceling the one i dont have the recipt for or should i leave them and see if they cancel one and send one?

I still don't have email confirmation from GameStop, but I got PayPal email. I got both emails from ThinkGeek pray4me

I've got confirmation email from Gamestop and no pending charges

Two pending charges from ThinkGeek and no Confirmation Page or Email

Best-Cry-Ever.gif
TG email will come like what babyjs23 babyjs23 said. I didn't go thru PP for TG...actually had time to input my address and CC info.

I don't see a charge for GS yet only on PP and email.

TG just sent my confirmation. Off to B.B. at 5:45 for wristbands. Then off to target to see what they doing. Since they have 60 near the job.

missed on gamestop. i don't mind getting that bundle with the cool wire less controller. hit on TG. any body riding to best best in the morning? target app done? I'm downloading the app now.

TG just sent my confirmation. Off to B.B. at 5:45 for wristbands. Then off to target to see what they doing. Since they have 60 near the job.

Are all BBs doing wristbands or is up to the store? Haven't planned out my attack as far as physical stores go yet lol

I tried to play the OG tonight and came to the sad realization that A/V plugs no longer exist on TVs.

Attachments

• IMG_0194.JPG
    IMG_0194.JPG
    181.8 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top Bottom