NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

IMG_1427.JPG
Went back to Walmart and helped a few friends and fam

Ordered off Thinkgeek like 10 minutes ago. Hopefully it comes through because I'm still not seeing any action on my Walmart preorder from 8/22 :smh:.

Man Nintendo straight playin all of us with how they released the NES Classic, SNES Classic, and the Switch.

Each time online or in store pre orders sell out in a minute or are impossible to get. Ordering online from the retailers is a joke and sites crash or orders end up getting canceled.

It's seriously easier to cop lining up a few hours to get these nowadays :lol:

Currently cooking. If you're in charlotte the target in matthews has a line and they're handing out tickets. There are only about 42 or so available and there are only 26 of us in line I believe.

Hit up a Walmart like 45 minutes away from my house

I got there at 8pm and was 23rd in line

They said 50 online but I guess the sold 6 to employees because they sold only 44

Honestly didn’t struggle at all

So hyped to play this tonight

Yeah my buddy ate 2 at target westbury

Best Buy still being iffy and it's 8am est
Dads are pissed, looks like I'm going to be late for work.

Woke up late. :smh:

Out here at a Target now that wasn’t my first option but it was close. There’s only 22 people here and this one is supposed to get 45. Wish me luck.

For my Dallas heads I just went to the Wal Mart on Samuells and copped another one. There were only 8 people in line and Brickseek said they had about 29 I’m stock.

It’s raining out here too. Hopefully that helps. Dudes out here arguing about Jackie Chan, Jet Li, and Bruce Lee. :rofl:

Seriously how are resellers that manage to get 5+ expect to flips these and make double or triple off them.

I don't see it happening and dudes are going to sit and hold onto these until closer to Christmas

Glad I'm not into that reseller lifestyle

Back
Top Bottom