NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

Expecting the online order from GameStop to be delivered today, also have another unit preordered at the local GameStop.

Does anyone know if GameStop opens earlier than normal today because of the release?

yo were the targets in nyc really sold out like brickseek showed or was it just not showing inventory

Expecting the online order from GameStop to be delivered today, also have another unit preordered at the local GameStop.

Does anyone know if GameStop opens earlier than normal today because of the release?
I don’t anyone here said their locals were opening early. Could be wrong though. I believe it’s still regular time.

Actually theres only like 10 ppl in front of me now that i counted & Toys R Us gotta sign in front saying they got 66 i should be straight yall :nthat:

Attachments

• 20170929_080123.jpg
    20170929_080123.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 16
Best Buy had 40. 15 people in line

Me being a good person drives 100 yards to the game stop and infoms the 5 people there. Hey they gave out tixs at Best Buy they have plenty.

Lady like my man I been here since 5. I ain’t leaving.

Y’all 3 deep in a car send one on short walk B

Lead a horse to water

Yo again if you live in charlotte, target in matthews is the move. They have about 20 left. No line anymore. Hurry.

BestBuy I'm at either wildin' or they coming out here soon. It's about 13 ppl out here and they still haven't given us tickets.

How up to date is brickseeker? It's saying a couple of my local walmarts still has some units.

I don't think things are being updated in real time. Still says the Wal-Mart I was at still has full stock but the line was long and no way they still have units left.

There’s a Target employee out here not at work. Sounding real spoiled and entitled too. Way too old to be sounding like that. :lol:

EDIT: Fam just said he had to clock in at 9 and they need to hurry up so he can hit the buffet. :rofl:

Thanks everyone that replied. I have one saying 4 units left and another with 24 but rest are all sold out.

Back
Top Bottom