NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

I'll be on the look out in the Boynton/Delray area. I'll keep you posted if I find anything.

Thanks, I was able to grab one from Target in Royal Palm, I was just answering his question.

Boynton Target on Congress looked like had over 50 according to brickseek

Anyone at best buy in Manhattan? Hate waitin at work for an online drop. Keep missing out on thinkgeek

Me this Xmas. :pimp:

714CA919-D75F-4FA2-8672-55B12FE95E73.gif

I woke up at 130 last night and tried online. Nothing anywhere. Woke up at 7 and brickseek said Walmart by me still had 6. I went and the guy said they were out. I checked brickseek again after I left and they had 3. Strange.

Drove to Target and got there at 8:10. I went to electronics to get mine and they said no they are up at customer service. Ran up there and the first round of guys went through and got theirs. By the time I got back up there the first guys went back through and double dipped. I got in line and got my first snes then got back in line and double dipped for a Christmas present. Phew.

Thanks, I was able to grab one from Target in Royal Palm, I was just answering his question.

Boynton Target on Congress looked like had over 50 according to brickseek

****, I'm already at my desk. They all gone by now :lol:

Thankfully I'm picking up my pre-order after work

Toys r us by me opens at 10 I just got here now at 9. They got 60 and I'm like 30th in line. Hopefully I'm good

Back
Top Bottom