NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

Kinda surprised how lightly people took this drop

Didn't see any huge line us anywhere like for the NES

I was just curious. Someone said they saw a sold out screen but it was going to let me place an order since there’s a truck in Boston. But I don’t need it I got one at midnight from Walmart and got lucky with the euro version from Amazon France actually shipping.

Christmas shopping is done for the extended fam i can knock out two kids with one gift.

Thanks Nintendo

Whoa I think I got one at the treasure truck in Tampa. I literally did 0 homework cuz I expected a NES debacle but decided to look in here for the heck of it. I never heard of treasure truck before

I clicked I Want This and it said to go to the mall by 8, I don't need to pay until I get there?? My unit is reserved anyway?

Never mind I think I figured it out, I almost didn't complete the order by selecting the mall, but did that and it shows in my orders with the scan box thingy , hell yeah

Last edited:
Using a wii classic controller will let you go back to the main screen since it has a dedicated home button.

Anybody know if it's possible to set up different users on here? i wanna let the kids play, but i wanna be able to start my own games and not continue where they left off

just got a text from a friend saying to sign up for Amazon Treasure Truck notification. Got a notification immediately that they have the snes classic and copped one. :pimp:
Suggest yall do the same if they're in your city.

Good thing I was able to cop extras online last night, didn't wanna wake up early for it. Kinda knew it would be easier to get one for this release.

NYers let me know how the treasure truck line is! I want to know if I have to leave work a little earlier lol. TIA

Heading out to GameStop in a few to pickup my preorder. Was gonna head over to TRU after Target, but I got hit with a nosebleed while driving :sick: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom