NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

it looks like my FNAC order might arrive today.. i have a random fedex tracking number.. doesn't match any of my online orders (fnac didn't provide a tracking #)

69D644A0-E960-40F6-B316-63E96B893F8D.jpeg

Picked up three at Target this morning around 845.

Lucky enough to work right next to a GS. Dipped out 5 mins after opening and left with the second to last one. That specific location got 14 units. Good last day of work lol

How did you get an unclaimed unit? Dont they have until the end of day for BB pre-order store pick ups?

They probably had left overs from they're allotment for walk ins. Not everything stores get are just for pre orders.

keep checking inventory on targets and walmart...the closest walmart shows to have 3 :lol: might run over there on lunch

Gamestop employees act like own the world when a console drops.. they gonna be acting up when Xbox one x comes out

:rofl: I would literally laugh at a GS employee if they acted like that over an Xbox of all systems. Hello?! they're not gonna be hard to find :lol:

How did you get an unclaimed unit? Dont they have until the end of day for BB pre-order store pick ups?
1 pm deadline... I happen to be making a delivery at a dealership next door and went to go check.. was second in line and only waited 12 min. They’ve had about 15 unclaimed

Back
Top Bottom