NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

how does this work?
Not sure, I don't live in any of the areas so I didn't look in to it. Just saw some people on Twitter mentioning it. There's instructions on the link. I think you just use the Amazon app, select a campus, buy the SNES, then go pick it up.

what adapter do we need to play it
As far as I know every version is powered by Micro USB so just use the same power cord you'd use on the US version.

Not sure, I don't live in any of the areas so I didn't look in to it. Just saw some people on Twitter mentioning it. There's instructions on the link. I think you just use the Amazon app, select a campus, buy the SNES, then go pick it up.

That would be dope if it was actually in stock on Amazon :lol:

Resale is on ebay is the area of $150-200 and I'm sure it will go down even more once they start restocking. Sounds if you have patience this product can be had pretty easily.

Resale is on ebay is the area of $150-200 and I'm sure it will go down even more once they start restocking. Sounds if you have patience this product can be had pretty easily.

Dudes better start putting reserves cuz soon none of them gonna move past $130-140. The Holiday season is where is at. Average mom and pop wasn't up on this release so only your gamers and desperate souls would pay resell.

280FEC1A-E6E5-410F-9B7A-FF0C7A6AE614.jpeg

1 is better none :pimp:

i calleed a whole bunch of stores on my lunch and all sold out in the morning. :frown:

.........but i just logged into walmart and finally shipped.. :smokin

tenor.gif

So is B&H gonna drop or naw? Don't feel too good about ThinkGeek order this morning. Def of u had the time and wanted a few they def could have been had in-store. Glad ya ate.

Back
Top Bottom