NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

So a ThinkGeek order email just popped up in my email and one from Paypal.
I tried on the 2nd restock at 7-8am ish and got the something went wrong page so i thought i missed out.
maybe check yall inboxes if you tried this morning like i did although i wouldn't count out a cancellation.

So is B&H gonna drop or naw? Don't feel too good about ThinkGeek order this morning. Def of u had the time and wanted a few they def could have been had in-store. Glad ya ate.

Isn't BHP closed through Saturday for Yom Kippur? I doubt they will sell before tomorrow.

As far as I know every version is powered by Micro USB so just use the same power cord you'd use on the US version.
so..no adapter needed?

Question is though how often will they be restocked and in what quantities?
most likely similar to the way the swtich is being restocked

I was able to pick one up this morning and started to work my way to unlock the rainbow road in Mario Kart lol
wish their was an online component..so I could wash everyone at street fighter

so..no adapter needed?

most likely similar to the way the swtich is being restocked

wish their was an online component..so I could wash everyone at street fighter
Nope plug and play. Unless of course they include an adapter for a European wall plug then you can just throw that out :lol:.

Y’all think its a waste of time checking any stores at this point?

Manager at Best Buy said they are expecting more shipments every 2 weeks leading up to Black Friday

Nope plug and play. Unless of course they include an adapter for a European wall plug then you can just throw that out :lol:.

Repped - thx..cuz u know the voltage capacities are different

BTW..did u score in cherry hill?

Y’all think its a waste of time checking any stores at this point?

Id say maybe just Best buy..since they allocated the most units..its looking slim tho bruh

280FEC1A-E6E5-410F-9B7A-FF0C7A6AE614.jpeg

1 is better none :pimp:

I love how clean these boxes are.

N64 emulation

Not picking it up/paying for it :rofl: but definitely hooking it up and playing last night aka early af this morning

CANT WAIT..out of here in 30 mins!!! Im gonna eat..then make room..clean up tv unit..and then street fighter immediately..most likely will play all games lol will play all night and all day tomorrow..errands can wait til sunday..im a little skeptical about the gaming cord..worry it may be too short..will go and pick up an extension if I need to..im so used to wireless controllers

what adapter do we need to play it

Not sure, I don't live in any of the areas so I didn't look in to it. Just saw some people on Twitter mentioning it. There's instructions on the link. I think you just use the Amazon app, select a campus, buy the SNES, then go pick it up.

As far as I know every version is powered by Micro USB so just use the same power cord you'd use on the US version.

Just saw message. Out & about.
Haven't opened yet. So see what is going on.
Props to dude taking time answering.
Not sure if a/c adaptor is included.

I bought an extension cord at best buy for the hell of it

a pack of two 6' cords for 9.99? Yea throw that in there bruv

can someone see if the ps4 controller cable is longer or shorter..i will check after work..if it is longer..i wont need an extension

Back
Top Bottom