NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

image.jpeg
man I just paid $65 for this too..spending money on **** I don't essentially need

^ Place your order. They ship to the US even though it says that they don't. I have one on the way.

Damn it works with the switch too:wow:.... might grab now, cancel my preorder for the 2 solo ones & cut my red switch controller po-set since it works all around.

If you go with these, make sure to also buy the classic usb receivers... they do not come with this bundle and must be bought sparately

these are good if you only have the nes and snes classic

but if you have multiple systems that can use the controllers a flat out Bluetooth one would be better

The only controllers I don't like from 8BitDo are the NES/Famicon ones........to an extent.

I still like them over all the other 3rd party controllers, but why did they have to add 2 additional buttons on the NES/Famicon controllers?! They only needed the "A" and "B" buttons, why did they have to make it conform with everything else by giving them 2 additional buttons?

It actually ruins the design of the NES/Famcion replicas by adding those 2 extra buttons on top of the "A" and "B" buttons.

The design of the NES/Famicon 8BitDo controllers are absolutely perfect UNTIL you discover those additional 2 buttons :smh:

I'm itching to buy that 8BitDo SNES Controller that has the "Euro colors" on the buttons............I have love for the purple design on the controllers and the console since I grew up with that one, but the Euro design/Super Famicon color scheme is just :pimp:

I'm itching to buy that 8BitDo SNES Controller that has the "Euro colors" on the buttons............I have love for the purple design on the controllers and the console since I grew up with that one, but the Euro design/Super Famicon color scheme is just :pimp:
This..imma wait

Back
Top Bottom