NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

It’s not lettting me place the order wuchi01 wuchi01

IMG_2730.GIF

I ain't get one :frown::yet. Didn't want to come in here and see all the success stories. Feels batman.

Last edited:
Customer service rep from B&H claims they only had less than 10 available but they're now sold out...

Those 8bitDo wireless controllers are cool but I’d still much rather stick with the extension cords and use the OG joints

Everyone using those Insignia extensions for their NES/SNES have any long term problems yet? Might not even matter since they're only $10 lol. Considering going to pick some up so I can actually play from my couch.

Yea walmart is a trip. I placed 2 orders on the 25th restock and the second order I placed with the later delivery date already shipped and the first with the earlier delivery date still says preparing order. Walmart making a mess of this

Kinda glad I didn’t preorder. Got mine in hand on release day and don’t have to worry about shipping delays. Also, Amazon would have to catch a round with me if they didn’t ship my preorder and got Treasure Trucks booming all over the country. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom