NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

image.jpeg
Why is flashback more expensive than regular console at bottom? Games?
Never had Genesis. Not really interested.
can't play with 3 buttons..I passed on this today for $12

Most the sega games are really good on the newer gen systems though maybe that's why they never made one

I have not beaten the only game I play ghosts n ghouls... I ran through kirbys all star.. that game was always fun,

18C67E09-D414-4FAE-8066-683BDF67300B.jpeg
2 Weeks In, Who Has Beat What?
Beat Megaman X Tuesday
Spent about 3 hours last night trying to get the first stupid crystal in Zelda. I was so annoyed haha. Spent the past week getting all 3 pendants. That's the only game I played...

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got done with Super Mario World the other day. Considering it had been 20+ years since I played it was a slow start, but once I got going it went by quick.

Memories of me and my brother came back so many times while playing. I think it's awesome when you come across a level or boss that you remembered playing as a kid. Brings on the feels I tell ya what.

On to Zelda...

holy cow SMW is such a big game ..must be nice to have the time to play
Haha exactly how I felt when I first started it. I feel like the first few worlds (excluding World 1) took up close to 75% of total gameplay time for me though. Once I got going and remembered all the little tricks and secrets, it went by quick.

Also, if you find all the colored switches before World 7, it becomes very easy at the end.

Star World just finished an hour ago on SMW :lol:

Such a fun game to play.

Haha not gonna lie, the easiest Star World course took me the longest to figure out. No joke. Took me hours to realize I just had to jump in the damn cloud.

I was laughing at myself for a good while after that one. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom