NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

These are just sitting on shelves in my area. Need to get me the Euro version still.

Sitting on shelves, resell prices dropping to $100-$110..............Nintendo is living up to their words from earlier in September about supply stock on these :smile:

I think the same. I was able to score 7 for family members.

We’ll see what happens around Christmas. Word I saw was they are only making these thru early 18.

18C67E09-D414-4FAE-8066-683BDF67300B.jpeg
2 Weeks In, Who Has Beat What?
Beat Megaman X Tuesday

I’ve beat my reset button to death by how many times I’ve died/restarted a level in SMW

I can’t be the only one who saves often within a level after achieving some big part :lol:

I’ve beat my reset button to death by how many times I’ve died/restarted a level in SMW

I can’t be the only one who saves often within a level after achieving some big part :lol:

*raises hand* :lol: I ain't trying to re-do some sweaty **** again if I fail, I'll "reset save" when I finish something sweaty when I have to.

Man I was finally gonna fire up SMRPG today but somehow a ******* squirrel got into my house :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:. 5 hours later and the squirrel still isn't out and I don't know where he went. Should've just set a trap and played the game while I waited.

Heard my cat going crazy down the basement. Went down there to see what the deal was and there was a ******* squirrel running around :lol:. Absolutely no idea how it got in the house/down there. I tried to capture it with a few of my friends but it got away during the frenzy and I haven't seen it since :smh:. Gonna have to call an exterminator tomorrow :smh: :smh:.

Just unlock the top secret area in donut plains and you can stack on 1ups

Just unlock the top secret area in donut plains and you can stack on 1ups

That should literally be a necessary requirement at this point........especially when you run out of power-ups too. You need to go through a level that requires "Fire Mario," stock up on fire flowers. You need "Cape Mario" on a particular level, feather stocking. Need Yosh....there you go

Last edited:
Heard my cat going crazy down the basement. Went down there to see what the deal was and there was a ****ing squirrel running around :lol:. Absolutely no idea how it got in the house/down there. I tried to capture it with a few of my friends but it got away during the frenzy and I haven't seen it since :smh:. Gonna have to call an exterminator tomorrow :smh: :smh:.
A house around the corner from mine had a bat inside their house..I guess ur situation isn't as bad as theirs

bravo..... I went on a rampage playing it the first week. Then stopped all of a sudden lol. I just have to beat flame mammoth then on to the final stages.

I remember that spider being hard as hell.

Back
Top Bottom