NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

image.png

Last edited:
I'm flipping my Amazon ordered console to my homie who has been praying for it..........I'm highly considering upping the price tag on it now when I give it to him (I was just gonna give it to him for retail price w/o shipping & taxes), considering how much **** I had to dump on Amazon for it to happen :lol:

Just had the scare of my life brethren..went to play some games just now and the "system" wouldn't start...I'm like wtf ...unpluged repluged nothing...changed the charger to my Samsung joint and voila...it lit up.

But still ..... the charger already fried?.....has anybody heard about this? ....so soon?....I would've been sick if it would've bricked on me in less than a month.

Like wtf Nintendo...step da QC up b.

I read some article before that there are dudes out there that are so good at certain Dave & Buster's games that they can rack up tickets easy. One dude was banned from D&B's in a few diff states because he was clearing them out :lol:.

My stock Nintendo charger for both my SNES and NES Classics are still functional.............my SNES Classic has been played a lot more, and that charger is still functional.

So yeah, looks like you got unlucky there youngpablo youngpablo

Just had the scare of my life brethren..went to play some games just now and the "system" wouldn't start...I'm like wtf ...unpluged repluged nothing...changed the charger to my Samsung joint and voila...it lit up.

But still ..... the charger already fried?.....has anybody heard about this? ....so soon?....I would've been sick if it would've bricked on me in less than a month.

You sure you didn't drip no soul glo on your charger G??

I'm still using the stock one that came with the NES classic.

Wouldn't be surprised if QC took a hit in order to meet demand.. even if it's just a micro USB charger, but still.

Probably just bad luck like bigjny88 bigjny88 said

did you try turning the plug around? for some reason mine only powers up with the plug turned one way

When You Guys Say You Best SMW, Do You Simple Defeat Bowser? Unlock All 96 Stages? or Complete All 96 Stages

Right now I’m just running thru all the levels, I plan to go back and grab all the extra stuff. Is there a way to see what I’m missing on each level?

^ That's what I'm doing. Trying to complete SMW.

I only used my power adapter once. Since then, I've just plugged in the power cord into my TV's usb slot.

Back
Top Bottom