NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

Yeah I was able to cop 2 on Wednesday from 2 different GameStops. SNES was/is my favorite console ever, and the games included are pretty solid, they should have thrown in Chrono Trigger for a complete experience.

Was a PS Store and Nintendo DS port not enough for you?
Yeah I was able to cop 2 on Wednesday from 2 different GameStops. SNES was/is my favorite console ever, and the games included are pretty solid, they should have thrown in Chrono Trigger for a complete experience.

The SNES Classic isn’t full screen right? Just wanna make sure before I open mine.

It's 4x3 ratio so on a widescreen TV there will be letter boxes on the right and left sides.

I have all physical releases of CT because it's my favorite game ever, but for it to be excluded in this collection kinda sucks.
The music for CT was so dang good. the story and game play just flows so well think final fantasy borrowed alot from ct. my fav character was the robot and frog.

Walked into my local Target 15 minutes before they close and found 6-7 Snes minis. I'm surprised they sat but good to see they're still available for those who haven't picked one up yet.

Walked into my local Target 15 minutes before they close and found 6-7 Snes minis. I'm surprised they sat but good to see they're still available for those who haven't picked one up yet.

Hopefullly the summer 2018 re-release of the NES Classic will get the same supply treatment as the SNES Classic has been getting, so the people that took Ls earlier this year can finally feast on the NES Classics that resellers have been taking from their grasps.

Reggie lived up to his word so far, the SNES Classics are still out there for people to cop

Hopefullly the summer 2018 re-release of the NES Classic will get the same supply treatment as the SNES Classic has been getting, so the people that took Ls earlier this year can finally feast on the NES Classics that resellers have been taking from their grasps.

Reggie lived up to his word so far, the SNES Classics are still out there for people to cop

People are starting to buy (hopefully wasn't a reseller) because I went back a few minutes ago and there only 2 left which were purposely stashed behind a row of Switch consoles. Ended up buying 1 for my nephew's Christmas present. The employee ringing me up was tempted to buy the last one for himself :lol:

https://m.gamestop.com/product/snes/consoles/super-nes-classic-edition/152771

446EF2EB-EFE0-4936-A5CF-E15C2CA532F9.jpeg

nowinstock/brickseek still accurate?

wanting to pick another one up in the next few days for the holidays.

Back
Top Bottom