NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

ec225a1a-f287-47cb-b103-2fb042aff347.jpg

my friend posted this, he's located in Denver. they limited him to 10.

I still need extension cords lol.

Considering buying that travel case too. So I can continue to get washed in Street Fighter where ever I go.

So when are we renaming this thread into the "Nintendo minis thread?"

You know damn well this thread will gradually convert into N64 mini talk as soon as it is "possibly" announced next year (yes, I just laid the bait for it for this post........but, the rumors of Virtual Console being delayed again on the Switch kinda increases this possibility now)

Last edited by a moderator:
Got 3 stashed away, 1 on the way from the last GS restock, and 1 I play daily with my kids :nthat:

I think I’m good for now until we hopefully see a N64 mini :wink:

Curious why you need to stash 3 of them, is it because you don’t think the console was made well and may turn brick?

Curious why you need to stash 3 of them, is it because you don’t think the console was made well and may turn brick?
Having kids, you need a back-up, for a back-up, for a back-up:wink:

I rarely resell and if I do, I either oop or just giveaway

Having kids, you need a back-up, for a back-up, for a back-up:wink:

I rarely resell and if I do, I either oop or just giveaway

He ain't wrong........even parents with Nintendo Switch systems are considering buying extras as backup and/or for each of their kids so that they can keep their own save files protected from their kids on the first Nintendo Switch (hence why Nintendo Switch demand hasn't died down this holiday season, but the supply for them has risen though)

Mods don't like dealing with mods just chill before you get sniped :lol: they've put multiple warnings in here

That wasn't you nvm :lol: Fozzy delete that

I don't get it... What's wrong with modding a machine that you own?... Is talking about jailbreaking phones also weirdly frowned on?

I don't get it... What's wrong with modding a machine that you own?... Is talking about jailbreaking phones also weirdly frowned on?

Idk I haven't seen it in the phone threads but they get deleted in here every time and babyjs gotta come in here and give a talk. Eventually he's just gonna come in here with the hammer.

Not illegal but frowned upon on NT

Come on, don't be modest. Break the NT "No Multiples in Pic" Rule. Post them all. It's just food. Hope the Kiddies enjoy.

mario9.gif
I agree..babyjs I have multiple ultra boosts that I'm gonna post..if u can post one pic I can too

Back
Top Bottom