NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

**** Target, **** Gamestop, **** Wal-Mart, most importantly **** Nintendo for not making enough available to generate more hype. Oh and **** the bots and resellers x 1 million.

How is Gamestop gonna log me out when I was already logged into the site 30 minutes ago............I set the account to "stay logged in" too

LOL........Gamestop just gave me the "Service Unavailable" screen

Christ, are the cart bots that hardcore now?!

I didn't want the stupid SNES any way!

fry.jpg

I ain't tripping I walked into Walmart one day and found one there...the same will happened and if it don't oh well I'll put all the games on my nes classic

Kinda feel like these dumb *** retailers should've dropped around the time Best Buy did last night. Bots ate on behalf of scalpers more than actual people who want to play the damn system. :smh:

I was planning to go out immediately after this preorder bonanaza anyway, but I guess I have to add Gamestop to my list of places to visit while I'm going out today............pray for the in-store preorders

Sucks striking out on all these sites, Ill try to get one when they drop if not oh well. Always wanted an snes too. I remember being played by "santa" for one when I was a kid. Got a note saying maybe his friend the easter bunny will get me one. F' them both.

Back
Top Bottom