NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

Kinda feel like these dumb *** retailers should've dropped around the time Best Buy did last night. Bots ate on behalf of scalpers more than actual people who want to play the damn system. :smh:
If every site went live last night while the majority of the East Coast was asleep, the bots would've had alot less competition to deal with. It was better this way even though it was virtually impossible.

Wish I wasn't at work so I could hit GameStop. There are like 5 within 5-10 minutes of my house. One of them literally a 2 minute walk. I probably would've gotten lucky there :ohwell:.

Man I go to lunch an 1 hour I think the preorders at my gamestop will be sold out when i get there smfh

Got one!

Luckily, I keep my credit card on me. Debit card wouldn't go through. Shout out to everyone for keeping the thread updated.

GS in store preorders are linked to the online inventory said the manager. Mine sold out while I was waiting in line but their local computer showed 6. I preordered that without having it connected to inventory. See if it comes thru.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom