NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

These companies need to find a way to shut that bot **** down or be able to detect who is using bots and cancel their orders.

LMAO yo I called the GameStop outside my base. Dude says they are a couple left so immediately left my desk. When I get there he said sorry bro we sold out we only had 8. So I walk around to kill time, then his shift ends at 2PM. This chick comes in to replace him, and she answers the phone I start listening and somebody is calling about the SNES classic and she SAYS "THERE ARE TWO LEFT." LOL the dude was still in the area man all I did was look at homie like you lil turd. Man these employees ruthless bruh, I ended up getting reserved but seriously?

Should report him to the district manager

That GS employee move was the most DBag move read this day. Should definitely report his dumb *** to Mgmnt. Don't have to be rude about it, just say I'm from Base and your employee straight up lied to me. Maximum disrespect.
That's bad Corp publicity. HQ would have a cow.

Congrats on copping though.

IMG_2493.GIF

Toys R Us has yet to drop

Those guys are mixed bag at the moment.

Some people are reporting their local stores are taking in-store preorders on Friday. Other people are reporting their local Toys R Us is FCFS.

There is also no official preorder page from Toys R Us as well.

Who knows what'll happen with the Toys R Us preorders

This is without a doubt the earliest SADDERDAY ever (literally, its Tuesday.......but we're getting more Ls than Ws)

So resell is gonna be lit? :lol:

Kidding but now just hope my Best Buy order is legit otherwise I'll be annoyed considering everything else has been impoossible

So resell is gonna be lit? :lol:

Kidding but now just hope my Best Buy order is legit otherwise I'll be annoyed considering everything else has been impoossible

BestBuy seems to be the MVP right now by release the preorders at the time where the "Tai Ding" bots were still preparing...........with that suspicious Amazon preorder link and the Gamestop in-store preorders tying in 2nd (thank god those things pulled in clutch for me).

Every other preorder has been a god damn bust thanks to those damn reseller bots

That GS employee move was the most DBag move read this day. Should definitely report his dumb *** to Mgmnt. Don't have to be rude about it, just say I'm from Base and your employee straight up lied to me. Maximum disrespect.
That's bad Corp publicity. HQ would have a cow.

Congrats on copping though.

IMG_2493.GIF

I will soon as the website is back up, might even make a pass back tomorrow. I'm straight type up a police report on this fool.

Back
Top Bottom