NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

I walked out, I was blessed with one already plus I'm running late with work..been so unproductive today :smh:

LMAO yo I called the GameStop outside my base. Dude says they are a couple left so immediately left my desk. When I get there he said sorry bro we sold out we only had 8. So I walk around to kill time, then his shift ends at 2PM. This chick comes in to replace him, and she answers the phone I start listening and somebody is calling about the SNES classic and she SAYS "THERE ARE TWO LEFT." LOL the dude was still in the area man all I did was look at homie like you lil turd. Man these employees ruthless bruh, I ended up getting reserved but seriously?

LMAO yo I called the GameStop outside my base. Dude says they are a couple left so immediately leave. When I get there he said sorry Bro we sold out we only had 8. So I walk around to kill time, then his shift ends at 2PM. This chick comes in to replace him, and she answers the phone I start listening and somebody is calling about the SNES classic and she SAYS "THERE ARE TWO LEFT." LOL the dude was still in the area man all I did was look at homie like you lil turd. Man these employees ruthless bruh, I ended up getting reserved but seriously?
He was waiting for you to leave so he could hit her with the "We have two pre-orders left but don't sell them to anyone they're for us." :lol: :lol:

LMAO yo I called the GameStop outside my base. Dude says they are a couple left so immediately leave. When I get there he said sorry Bro we sold out we only had 8. So I walk around to kill time, then his shift ends at 2PM. This chick comes in to replace him, and she answers the phone I start listening and somebody is calling about the SNES classic and she SAYS "THERE ARE TWO LEFT." LOL the dude was still in the area man all I did was look at homie like you lil turd. Man these employees ruthless bruh, I ended up getting reserved but seriously?

Damn homie was foul I would have wanted to give him the hands.

Back
Top Bottom