NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

yall better off getting the raspberry pi now.

I sent my cousin out last night to the walmart next to him which was showing 3 in stock said he couldn't find them in the store. :smh:

I got a 3ds XL anyway..but I'm def heading over to the electronics dept when I go to Walmart tomorrow [emoji]128514[/emoji]

yall better off getting the raspberry pi now.

I sent my cousin out last night to the walmart next to him which was showing 3 in stock said he couldn't find them in the store. :smh:

Some stores get the truck and don't unbox u gotta get them to scan the label if it says it has them instock

They are continuing stock through April ... so keep trying this month, last hope!

Brickseek to check Walmart and Target stock numbers. Target updates every morning around 5am

Let me give ya'll the Walmart trick ... when they come in from shipment, they aren't put out ... you have to tell the person in electronics they are in the "Lock Box" ... only a key holder can access it. They are ALWAYS in there if your location is showing stock.

Went all around this morning. Hit up 13 Walmarts, not a single one in sight.

SMFH man

Are you checking brickseek to verify inventory? If not, you are wasting your time haha

I bought mine this week and it wasn't in a lock box

The past few weeks restocks have been happening Tuesday into Wednesday at Walmart and GameStop...even if on brickseek it says 0 limited stock it could mean they still have 1 on the floor

I randomly popped in a GameStop at the mall late in March and asked the manager if they had any NES Classics and he told me there was a few stores in the area that had some in. He was cool enough to call one not that far from where I live and said that the manager had "just" sold it to somebody. Then he checked another GameStop about 15 minutes away and asked if they still had an NES Classic. They did! He asked if the guy over there could reserve it for me while I drive over there to pick it up. Went and copped it with no problem and I gotta thank dude for looking out because I know how in demand these are. I have 2 now.

I bought mine this week and it wasn't in a lock box

The past few weeks restocks have been happening Tuesday into Wednesday at Walmart and GameStop...even if on brickseek it says 0 limited stock it could mean they still have 1 on the floor

True, if it's yellow indicator then they may have some.

I came out of town to gamble but stopped off at a Walmart and there was a bunch of people talking either about the switch or nes saying how they are gone as soon as they put them on the floor and what not lol...Easter weekend a ton of people out today whatever systems are out there are probably gone or employee hiding them

Wow people really took 17$ for these pre owned units at a small amount of gamestops...the stuff I post is from cag just trying to help you guys who don't have one get one

I hope you guys are asking the employees in electronics. Please don't just leave because you don't see them there.

Are you checking brickseek to verify inventory? If not, you are wasting your time haha

Well yes and no

Plus a lot of times according to slick deals (which is true since it happened to me) brickseek isnt 100% accurate. A store can be showing stock and have nothing and a stock can be showing nothing and have stock

Regardless I was hoping for something to be in stock

My walmart got 3 in just today but won't sell them til 7am tomorrow

Get the he'll out

are these things still hard to get? hows the controller feel when playing games? does it feel draggy?

are these things still hard to get? hows the controller feel when playing games? does it feel draggy?
1. Yes.

2. Fine, feels just like the OG NES controller.

3. I've never had that problem.

I actually just bought a 3rd party wireless controller that I prefer over the OG, though.

thats good. have you played tecmo bowl?

wondering if its tecmo bowl or tecmo superbowl

i think the latter had a career mode

Back
Top Bottom