NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

out of all the days BB releases them they choose a freakin Monday. :smh:

I wanted to give it a shot this morning as well but its not worth losing sleep or work over. I will ride pass when I get off work but I'm sure they will be gone by then

is there anyway to track stock at BB online?

but you do...its called da internet.

I put a Dreamcast emulator & Marvel vs Capcom 2 on my Android, just to see if works & it did...novelty wore off in 5 mins :lol:

i like it on a big screen tho.

2 player sometimes

I did try a sega emulator once on android and was extremely surprised/impressed. Just like the real thing

Last edited:
I was hoping to pick up a third NES but they only had 16 and I was 21 in line...oh well, I still may find one at retail

Just wasted an hour in line. I was number 18/18. Some punk 9 year old just walked up to the front and nabbed a ticket. Making me 19 and out. I told the employee the kid cut and he's like oh well.

Just wasted an hour in line. I was number 18/18. Some punk 9 year old just walked up to the front and nabbed a ticket. Making me 19 and out. I told the employee the kid cut and he's like oh well.

that 9 year old would of caught these hands :lol: jk

could some of yall post what BB yall went to?

i went to bb in Union, NJ..... they only had 6 .. i got there around 8:20 and about 10 minutes later the lady comes out with tickets it was great timing!

Trust me I wanted to put hands on him. Told his mom who was in back of line what's up. B just shrugged. Wanted to put my hands on her too. Not worth my job

Got a 4th nes classic this morning want that bad around me just get there at least by 645 am and you were good but I did see alot of "people"pulling that privilege skipping the line ********

4th damn. Congrats. Trying to find a second one for my son so he doesn't murder mine is impossible. And I refuse to pay reseller on principle. I'm still hot.

My BB opened at 10am ... I got there about 7:45. I was 7th in line, dude in the front told me an employee told him they had 7 in stock. Waited it out and got the last one. I'm sure Target may get a small allocation before the week is out so keep checking brickseek around 6am.

I really think y'all bugging man. The Zoe is real with Nintendo.

Best Buy tripping too.

Last edited:
^But, they did have a stock. Doesn't mean they'd have a large stock.

i went to bb in Union, NJ..... they only had 6 .. i got there around 8:20 and about 10 minutes later the lady comes out with tickets it was great timing!

damn i was planning to go after i dropped off my daughter to school but i thought i was too late. was there a big turnout?

Back
Top Bottom