NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

That's hella messed up man, you should complain to corporate. No reason for them to do 2 per person when there's clearly more people than stock. Smh
Yeah man this was in Addison off Montfort and Arapaho. BS man oh well keep searching I guess

Glad I didn't choose BB. We have 15 in line for 76. Last person said there's over 100 deep at BB.

Glad I didn't choose BB. We have 15 in line for 76. Last person said there's over 100 deep at BB.

Just left the bestbuy near my job, these fools said they weren’t doing tickets the other day, then did tickets early this morning.

I’m going to take an early lunch and try again. They said by 11 if nobody claims any, it’s first come first serve.

I just need 1, but rather cop 2 for a potential Christmas present for a relative. Hopefully I can make it happen

Last edited:
was driving to work saw like 20 people at target I was like **** work called up told them imma be an hour late hopped my *** on that line and id say I made a great choice
20170929_074702.jpg
20170929_091417.jpg

Just left the bestbuy near my job, these fools said they weren’t doing tickets the their day, then did tickets early this morning.

I’m going to take an early lunch and try again. They said by 11 if nobody claims any, it’s first come first serve.

I just need 1, but rather cop 2 for a potential Christmas present for a relative. Hopefully I can make it happen

Goodluck my BB said the same.

F BB though. They burned me last time. The 15/76 I'm at is at Target. At least 20 cars drove by here and bailed out. Fools didn't realize they missin out.

This half the reason I didn't bother wit the GameStop by the target I was at. Them dudes waiting up there acting like they didn't know what I asked them when I asked how many they had. One of em finally told me they supposedly had 16. Even though I didn't see but like 10 ppl, I was like thanks and dipped out lol
Which one?

This half the reason I didn't bother wit the GameStop by the target I was at. Them dudes waiting up there acting like they didn't know what I asked them when I asked how many they had. One of em finally told me they supposedly had 16. Even though I didn't see but like 10 ppl, I was like thanks and dipped out lol
Yea they had the sign up with the inventory but no one could see it cuz the store was closed lol. Winded up working out

Anybody at best buy on 14th? How is it looking? Can slide out the office at 11 real quick to pick up if its not crazy

Back
Top Bottom