NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

Resell dead :smokin

and who's still with me ??
1.PNG

Yup. :smh:

Nintendo ****ing said they would make a crap ton more of these than the NES Classics............they lived up to their word.

Yeah we saw some Ls from a few people today, but only "a few people." It appears a lot of people that were expecting Ls..........they manage to cook with 1 and possibly even multiple cooks today.

Congrats fellas, congrats............#PizzaParty :pimp:

8) Yup.

Some folks like the physical reminder of things. I get it.

Hopefully the NINTENDO Stock raises. Been sitting on it for a while

Thanks fellas

emulation takes a little bit of work especially if you are doing that rasperry pi stuff. People just want to plug and play not search for virus free roms or have to go through a jillion pop ups to download a rom. But then again there are sites where you can click on any snes title and play it online like one of those old flash type games.

were you able to track it or did it just arrive?

if you have a fedex online account(free), you can log in and view all of the shipments that are scheduled to arrive (it's like MyUPS). Additionally, if you have a fedex account, they should send you an email about the tracking.. FNAC never sent me a tracking nor does it show on the order, but i'm 100% sure this fedex shipment is from FNAC. :lol:

bigjny88 bigjny88 Amazon was really this flagrant :lol: have they come with a date yet?

Outside of their Treasure Truck giving everyone else an opportunity to feast...........Amazon is full of **** with their treatment of the online preorders. No status change has been made, like these *****es are afraid to put "backordered" on their status change in fear that someone like me would completely **** them out on social media for their crap.

Once they finally give me a delivery date and I see a SNES Classic from them DELIVERED, that Amazon Prime free trial is getting canceled ASAP........ain't subscribing to their Prime **** no more.

if you have a fedex online account(free), you can log in and view all of the shipments that are scheduled to arrive (it's like MyUPS). Additionally, if you have a fedex account, they should send you an email about the tracking.. FNAC never sent me a tracking nor does it show on the order, but i'm 100% sure this fedex shipment is from FNAC. :lol:

the tracking # is in the top right corner of the fnac email below the order # unless you're saying you didn't get the email at all

I just assume they'll be using dhl or usps

I tracked mine and it's in miami right now chilling with some butt naked honeys so it's prolly delayed from the storm there

but my point was mine won't provide tracking from other sites so I assume there will be some hand off later

Bought for my wife. Always been a PS guy (first console was a PS1) so in terms of nostalgia these do nothing for me.

Lol fam, you must be in your late teens or very early twenties if PS1 was your first console.

What's the benefit if any at all of the Classic vs the OG (which I still use). Performance or graphic difference??

Back
Top Bottom