NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

Picked mine up from the Nintendo store, waited on line for about 3 hours before getting it. They have a MASSIVE amount of them so if you live in NYC and have time to spare, you will definitely get one.

As I was waiting on the line inside the store, an employee came with a cart of stock every 10 minutes or so with about 20 of them. When they capped the line, they said come back at 9 tomorrow yo get one.

You can only get 1 cause you have to provide ID and they don't accept cash and the ID has to match the card you're using.

Appreciate this post!

Got to Nintendo NYC around 8:45 this morning, line was manageable...got more hectic after 9. Waited about 2 hours, in and out. Smooth and easy...

The kids waking me up this morning asking if they can play it was :smokin

i mean they enjoyed it all last night, but i didn't think they'd wake up and wanna play it again immediately
I remember that's all I wanted to do first thing in the morning as a kid. unless Saturday morning cartoons were on :lol:

I have most of these games on my original SNES and Wii Virtual console but these ease of the playing with the original super NES controller (close enough) and hooking this up via HDMI made it an easy cop.

Went to Walmart at 6:45, was #60 in line and was out of the store by 7:20. Very smooth. Will be doing the same thing once the NES classic is re-released

I ran through Kirby superstar last night all I kept thinking about was damn some of this use to be difficult... none the less it was lit... having that snes controller in my hand took me back man... It sucks I can't wash my cousin in SF2 like back in the day.... that woulda made everything even more worth it

So I live in Tucson, AZ and my SNES that I PO'd from Target shipped FROM Tucson, AZ but then proceeded to go to Phoenix and then come back 2 days later :sick::lol:

No one is playing Zelda?!?:sick::frown: . I know that's the first game I'm playing when mine gets here this week. Remember thinking I wish I could play Zelda again waaaay before the classics was announced.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see a lot of Ls taken on eBay after fees. Best to sell these locally or PayPal invoice if your trynna make money off the extras. Most auctions ending in the 120-130s but also a lot looking like they might finish under $110. Take $140 and run at this point lol.

I see a lot of Ls taken on eBay after fees. Best to sell these locally or PayPal invoice if your trynna make money off the extras. Most auctions ending in the 120-130s but also a lot looking like they might finish under $110. Take $140 and run at this point lol.
will all that work they basically losing money

Starfox is as hard as I remember it being as a kid... No love for Secret of Mana? Only thing better was Seiken Densetsu 3/Secret of Mana 2. Both are must-plays for RPG fans. Tempted to start it up but I'd be playing all night for the next couple days.

Been playing all day.

IMG_1178.JPG

Sold my og snes with zelda/donkey kong/pinball/fishing games today. Buyer was a real OG gamer who held on to a lot of games he played back in college lol. Felt good watching this man face light up as he was telling me about playing games like Tetris Attack. He thanked me again as soon as he got home and sent this pic

Attachments

• IMG_5703.jpg
    IMG_5703.jpg
    292.7 KB · Views: 30
Back
Top Bottom