NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

Finally feeling better after that long *** wait, messed with my sleeping hours. Might finally plug this thing up and play some Super Mario World and see what I missed out on 20something years ago, lol.

Btw, I picked up my Snes mini at the EXACT Toys R Us store from my childhood where I used to see the OG SNES display as a kid.

Last edited:
I need a UK or Japan edition of the SNES. Back in the day my cousin at the time was working or studying and living in and Japan and got me a Super Famicon. I remember getting it and was like "Oh damn US SNES cartridges won't fit and play" :lol:. Luckily for me there was a local mom & pop video game store in my neighborhood that sold a game cartridge adapter that I plugged into the Famicon that allowed me to stick in and play US SNES game cartridges.

Is Amazon UK going to get a restock of the SNES aka Super Famicon classic.

Exact same experience our family had with the Super Famicom. Cartridge would be right on top of console shoved in with adapter. Good times.

On another note, WMT finally shipped both preorders/separate emails. One by regular FedEx and second by FedEx SurePost. Both from Indianapolis. Tues, Wed delivery. Slow.

I never knew anyone that actually rented the whole console from blockbuster. I was usually stuck renting from the local grocery store.

I'm up same time like I'm going to work..guess I'm suped to play..I honestly don't remember rented consoles

Walmart I went to last night let people get 2 at a time, missed out by 2 people.

wow .. crazy because i think their sheet says they can let people buy 2 units max .. lady told us that we could buy 2 units and was reading off of the sheet .. her shift ended tho and when 7 came some other manager saw the line im assuming and changed it to one per person

image.png

Last edited:

kdslittlebro kdslittlebro , these cats are just as pissed as we are over Amazon. Unless you're holding that Amazon preorder for another homie, I suggest you cancel that preorder ASAP and give a big **** YOU to those ********es.

Still kudos to everyone else that cooked off of their Treasure Truck, but **** Amazon's bum ***es for taking "our preordered stock" to supply their "Treasures"

Amazon wilding :lol: I decided to keep it and give it to my little bro and sis. These dudes really gave me the choice between another month of prime, $5 credit, or free shipping upgrade on my next order. ***** how about all 3

For the older NT heads on here who remembers back in the 90's when SNES was out and video stores like Blockbuster were around and you could not only rent video games but actual whole consoles :wow:

I did it once and don't know how I convinced my mom to let me rent a SNES from our local Blockbuster. Needless to say after she saw the required deposit that got held on her credit card for the console rental.That NEVER happened again :lol:

Also I remember Tecmo Superbowl was never in stock for rental.

HA! I remember that! I also remember thinking I was slick and putting the wrong game in the rental box thinking Blockbuster wouldn't say **** lol my mom was mad as hell having the drive back home to get the right game :lol:

Back
Top Bottom