NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

People sleep on the entire Paper Mario series soon much :smh:
Second game I ever played on the GameCube was Paper Mario: TTYD (first was Animal Crossing). That is still one of my favorite games of all time and I don’t think it will ever be topped. Would love to be able to play the original

Second game I ever played on the GameCube was Paper Mario: TTYD (first was Animal Crossing). That is still one of my favorite games of all time and I don’t think it will ever be topped. Would love to be able to play the original
Good God man, TTYD was such a good game

got my SNES in the mail yesterday from the military exchange. Shipped hella fast because my order still showing in process on the website.

Played it last night with wifey she was having a ball on super mario.

Thought i was one of the few who enjoyed paper mario on the 64. The new one on the wii u is not so great tho too repetitive

it's funny how people think a n64 classic isnt possible just because current emulators aren't great like you can't play n64 games from the virtual console since the wii

I'd love a neo geo classic and a n64 classic out of all systems possible

it's funny how people think a n64 classic isnt possible just because current emulators aren't great like you can't play n64 games from the virtual console since the wii

I'd love a neo geo classic and a n64 classic out of all systems possible
It's easily possible but not for $80, which is part of the allure of these Mini Classic consoles. An N64 Classic would probably have to be in the $150+ price range.

It's easily possible but not for $80, which is part of the allure of these Mini Classic consoles. An N64 Classic would probably have to be in the $150+ price range.

I think memory would be the main portion of a price hike

but I could see it going for $120

$150 is the original price of a 64 when it came out i believe so i would say $99.99.

any videos out there to jailbreak this SNES?

Not to mention how hard it would be to get the rights for certain games. Xbox owns rare now so it doesn't seem likely that:
Perfect Dark
Banjo Kazooie
Conker
Killer Instinct
Would even be on the console, not to mention getting Goldeneye would be damn near impossible.

SNES graphics aged well..if it was regular SNES on an HDTV..it would not look that good..but Street Fighter still looks amazing like in the arcades

The real bottleneck in N64 emulation is the CPU/GPU (especially GPU). Budget components just don't cut it.

$150 is the original price of a 64 when it came out i believe so i would say $99.99.
There's more to it than the OG retail price. If you're not playing on the original hardware, it's tough to emulate the N64 with modern budget components.

I would like to play banjo kazooie..only heard great things about it..I never owned 64 so it would be brand new to me

target arriving today

walmart gave me tracking info this morning. Should be here tomorrow but i have a bunch of fedex stuff coming in thurs so theyll prob add that to the thurs pile lol

Super famicon still 11 days out smh

Back
Top Bottom