NESPRESSO COFFEE THREAD!!!

I gave up on my Nespresso machine for 2 reasons - the coffee always came out barely warm and at that time the only pods you could get were the authentic ones and they were expensive. Changed to a Nescafe Dolce Gusto one which works better and is a bit cheaper.

Are you in the states? If so, NDG has been discontinued at the EOY.

No, in Europe. Stilly plenty of capsules here. The machine was only $30 anyway so I don't mind having to get a different one. The Nespresso one I had was like $250 and it's gathering dust in the back of a closet here.

Makes sense, looked that up and wondered why it's so scarce. What's cheapest you can find vertuo joint with frother out here for ecook?

Scooped these up today
Gonna do some experimenting

9EF2AE62-3617-4A60-80DC-CCD05E85BBFE.jpeg

Just made a cup
I def will
What’s the shelf life once opened :nerd:
Trying to remember. Wife and I went on a kick making our own sodas. Bought a bunch of flavors of those. One day made one and tasted funny. Smelled the bottle and sure enough the syrup turns after a while. Figured with all the sugar they would last forever. Something in them spoils.:lol:

Trying to remember. Wife and I went on a kick making our own sodas. Bought a bunch of flavors of those. One day made one and tasted funny. Smelled the bottle and sure enough the syrup turns after a while. Figured with all the sugar they would last forever. Something in them spoils.:lol:
i bought the giant one from starbucks(i bought the vanilla syrup)
lasted me about 2 weeks
hope they last 3-4 weeks at least before they spoil
after being opened

i bought the giant one from starbucks(i bought the vanilla syrup)
lasted me about 2 weeks
hope they last 3-4 weeks at least before they spoil
after being opened
You'll be good in that time frame. Mine was months.

went online to order another sleeve of the paris medellin
the limited edition flavor
and its gone :smh:
wonder what the next limited flavors gonna be

I just bought a nespresso Pixie this week, wife been dying for it, pretty cool machine, what’s the strongest pods out? I love mines strooong

One of our best friends bought it for us and gave it to us before the shower. So glad because this thing is amazing. Got the Vertuo. The coffee is phenomenal.

Breville Nespresso Vertuo-Plus Espresso Maker + Aeroccino3 Milk Frother
$100
+ Free Shipping
+22 Deal Score
16,328 Views 19 Comments
Bloomingdale's has Breville Nespresso Vertuo-Plus Espresso & Coffee Maker + Aeroccino3 Milk Frother on sale for $99.99 when you follow the instructions below. Shipping is free. Thanks Shellzjnfb
  1. Click here and add the Breville Nespresso Vertuo-Plus Espresso & Coffee Maker (Black Matte) to Bag
  2. Proceed to Checkout
  3. In the Bag, under SPECIAL OFFER click 'Add to Bag' to add the Nespresso Aeroccino3 (Black) for $1
  4. Continue to Checkout
  5. Total will be $99.99 + Free Shipping
  • 7814287.thumb

See Deal

I’ve got the Creatista Plus (I think, it’s called). Love it. アミーゴ アミーゴ , what’s the word on new flavors? What’s that NT pod discount looking like?

Considering getting one of these. Have it on the wedding registry

We make probably 4-8 shots per day. I had (still have, actually) a grinder and espresso machine but find the Nespresso to be so much quicker and more convenient while still being tasty. Plus it's easier to stock up on Nespresso pods than to buy fresh beans every week or two.

Back
Top Bottom