Netbook owners??

Anyone buy one thinking they can do with the smaller screen but in the end regretted it???

Need to get a new laptop but don't want to spend that much.  So tempted to get a netbook cause of the price though

Anyone buy one thinking they can do with the smaller screen but in the end regretted it???

Need to get a new laptop but don't want to spend that much.  So tempted to get a netbook cause of the price though

I don't regret the smaller screen, you get used to it over time and you can tweak things here and there to maximize your screen space.

I don't use mine as my primary computer, I have a desktop that I use mainly... but I have used my netbook for weeks at a time as my sole computer and you get used to it.

I don't regret the smaller screen, you get used to it over time and you can tweak things here and there to maximize your screen space.

I don't use mine as my primary computer, I have a desktop that I use mainly... but I have used my netbook for weeks at a time as my sole computer and you get used to it.

I don't mind the small screen, it's great for travel, and when I'm at the house, I just plug my netbook into a 22 inch monitor.

I don't mind the small screen, it's great for travel, and when I'm at the house, I just plug my netbook into a 22 inch monitor.

my cousin has one the smaller screen is not a problem. he paid like 300 for his and it has better specs than my desktop.
eyes.gif

my cousin has one the smaller screen is not a problem. he paid like 300 for his and it has better specs than my desktop.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom