NETFLIX-Narcos '17- Season 3 trailer up

Anyone familiar with the music at the end credits in episode 9? :nerd:

Apologize if it's been asked/answered already.

The ending of this season really reminded me of the end of Breaking Bad. A bearded man who has lost everything, forced into exile by the police and powerful enemies. He can't see his family just like Walt at the end too. Fantastic end of the show and I thoroughly enjoyed the series as a whole.

Yea TaTa is
pimp.gif

They're doing a movie on Griselda Blanco with Catherine Zeta Jones playing her.  To tell you the truth, that cocaine cowboys 2 played her out to be bigger than she was, she was just a point person stateside for the Medellin Cartel and had to report back to Colombia to The Ochoas, Pablo, and Gacha.  Even Carlos Lehder was higher up in the food chain than her

Just finished up S2, amazing stuff. I like how they tried to play the sympathy card with Pablo, but you have to keep in mind he was a monster. Limón went full Naz from The Night of real quick. Pablo's mom though...crazy. Excited for the Cali cartel. 8/8.

Crazy how Limon is the only 1 that was really down to ride to the very end.  All his closest top tier Sicarios from Velasco to Blackie to La Cuica at the end weren't bout all that loyalty **** they talked

Didn't velasco get his shoulders clapped by los pepes and blackie was probably still traumatized from having his girl & family murdered and then having to go murder a bunch of innocent people in da name of a man who was clearly loosing his touch with da reality of da situation they were in. Quica went out like a thot ***** tho.

The moral is people are loyal when you can do something for them, when that ends or their own ***** are on the line 98% of them will turn on you. It was a theme throughout the show, everybody was really looking out for themselves.

Have ya heard about 'Popeye" one of Pablos ex hitmen... apparently got his own youtube channel now after serving 20 plus years over 300 murders 

The moral is people are loyal when you can do something for them, when that ends or their own ***** are on the line 98% of them will turn on you. It was a theme throughout the show, everybody was really looking out for themselves.

Another thing that kind of baffled me is with all that money coming in, it seems like Pablo would have paid for a larger, more disciplined army. He should have been had those jungle armies on his payroll.

Have ya heard about 'Popeye" one of Pablos ex hitmen... apparently got his own youtube channel now after serving 20 plus years over 300 murders 
I just googled that. Dude said he personally killed roughly 300 people and had a hand in a total of ~3000 :x
Got released on August 26 after only 22 years :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom